Specialty Surgery Anti-Infective Program
- Our multi-faceted program is tried and tested to significantly lessen the incidence of post-surgical infections.
- FDA approved in a pre-operative wash
- All surgical patients are identified through our proprietary data extraction and identification software. At-home shipments are timed precisely in accordance with patient surgery schedule.
- Our partner liaisons will communicate directly which has a clinical staff member (usually the surgery scheduler) to ensure a seamless risk management planwithout hassle and clear of errors.
- Diagnostic Sales Consultants provides a 100% patient enrollment guarantee. No patient will likely be put aside, leveling out consistent care across the board.
- A dedicated team of patient care specialists will consult, educate and monitor every single patient, before and after surgery.
- Minimal out-of-pocket expense for patients. Discounts and tax assistance available.
- Reports is going to be made available to all providers regarding patient compliance.
- Additionally, our infection protocol been specifically tested as great at improving the epidermal cell renewal process (scar reduction) within the recovery process.
Have you Know………..
The direct economic costs associated with an SSI are considerable, usually being approximately twice how much in-patient costs to get a patient without an SSI"
The estimated cost per Surgical Site Infection (SSI) ranges from $11,000 - $35,000
Estimated total cost of SSIs in the usa vary from $3 billion - $10 billion annually
A high level physician’s clinic, hospital or sales agent interested in this system, please contact Diagnostic Sales Consultants today for an easy enrollment consultation.
DSC even offers top rated: urine drug screen & blood testing services, physician investment vehicles, proprietary physician dispensing platform, population health management platforms, in addition to a unique pharmacogenetic, wellness and cancer screening methods.